Online now
Online now

Stripping and Femdom

gillesderais​(sub male)
1 year ago • Jan 9, 2023

Stripping and Femdom

gillesderais​(sub male) • Jan 9, 2023
A question: is it possible that going to a strip club to watch the dancers is a valid way for a male sub to worship and appreciate the power and sexuality of the Goddess? Or are stripclubs places of patriarchal control and exploitation? As a submissive male I have strong feelings of powerlessness and enter something of a trancelike on the presence of a pole dancer. But is this a genuine manifestation of the Goddess? I have heard some sex work positive dommes say that it is. What do others think?
Miki
1 year ago • Jan 9, 2023
Miki • Jan 9, 2023
Jesus Christ can you boil this down? I do NOT disrespect your point of view but as much as I want to help.. I can't
I'mME
1 year ago • Jan 9, 2023
I'mME • Jan 9, 2023
[quote="gillesderais"]To boil it down: can stripping be a kind of femdom?[/quote

gillesderais,
When they are stacking the bills up in their cache, they can be and call themselves anything they want.
Sasa​(dom female)
1 year ago • Jan 9, 2023
Sasa​(dom female) • Jan 9, 2023
My goodness, do what you want. If you like it, enjoy that place. "patriarchal control", lol 🙈 ... don't make your life so complicated.
Steellover​(sub male)
1 year ago • Jan 10, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Jan 10, 2023
I personally don't really enjoy strip clubs, and while I see what the O.P is getting at, I would have to disagree, and this is why.

Goddess Worship implies some kind of two way intimate relationship. The key being, two-way. Throwing money at a pole dancer is neither two way or is it intimate. The patrons at the club are nothing more than cash cows, a source of income to be exploited and milked for every last dollar. And for the girls, dancing is nothing more than a job; it's a chore to them. Despite what they may pretend, many of them do not take any particular pleasure in what they do. It would be like one of us designing cable and lighting systems, balancing budgets, processing invoices, serving french fries, or doing whatever else it is people do for a living.

In other words, true Goddess Worship implies that someone truly enjoys being worshipped in a one on one intimate setting, as opposed to gyrating for dollars on a stage surrounded by other dudes. Despite what you may enjoy, it is, in my opinion, too shallow to really be called goddess worship or any form of femdom.

However, I say this with no disrespect intended to those women who work as exotic dancers, who do feel empowered to do what they do and/or who truely enjoy doing what they do. Nor do I intend any disrespect to the original poster, either. It isn't my scene, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy what you enjoy.
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
1 year ago • Jan 11, 2023
Are any of the strip clubs in your area dancer-owned co-ops? Seattle used to have one called The Lusty Lady that lasted for a while and was located across the street from the Seattle Art Museum.

If there are any pole dancing competitions in your region, maybe switch your attention to those instead.
I'mME
1 year ago • Jan 11, 2023
I'mME • Jan 11, 2023
Sasa wrote:
My goodness, do what you want. If you like it, enjoy that place. "patriarchal control", lol 🙈 ... don't make your life so complicated.

Sasa,
😂😂😂😂😂
I have missed your true down to Earth sweet common sense.