Online now
Online now

Posts by Bishop(dom male)
Search found 32 matches
I am a bald headed guy with a goatee. I decided to start shaving my head years ago when my hairline went into retreat and I started developing a reverse mohawk. I am naturally hairy, and I absolutely ...
Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:42 pm • 19 Replies • 911 Views
Asking for help can seem like a very scary thing, I think because it puts us in a place of vulnerability. Not just because of any potential backlash we could get, but also because of the honest respon ...
Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:07 am • 6 Replies • 2557 Views
It sounds like a touch of “sub frenzy” with a large helping of insta doms to me. Let me explain...I have a huge problem with Doms being mentors and trainers for submissives who are not in relationship ...
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:23 am • 4 Replies • 1347 Views
I would agree with IowaDom. I would also add that someone who does apologize is taking the time to acknowledge the offense done to the other person. I would like to think somewhere in there is the off ...
Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:26 pm • 30 Replies • 7345 Views
Author
Topic
I like bare. I can be pretty hairy all over and keep myself trimmed. I feel gross, like I don’t care about my appearance when I’m a short, bald, Wookiee walking around. So, I love it when a woman shav ...
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:13 pm • 138 Replies • 36739 Views